We are pleased to invite you to the spring Virtual ImPACT Networking and Education Session! Please see registration details below.
Who? All primary care pharmacists are invited to attend.
What? Opportunity to network with fellow primary care pharmacists.
When? Thursday May 19, 2022 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Where? Virtually via ZOOM, link to follow
Presentation topics include:
- Reducing the environmental impact of inhalers – JessicaVisentin and Brenda Chang, RPh
- How to maximize your Wages & Benefits – Jane Ling, RPh
Breakout session topics include:
- integrating back into in person care
- scope of practice – Paxlovid rollout, minor ailments prescribing
- caring for non-rostered patients
- performance metrics
- obesity management
- migraine management
- contraception management
- resource sharing
Participants will be divided into small groups to network and discuss selected topics for 35 minutes; the second breakout session will be divided into different small groups to allow for additional networking opportunities and a different set of topics for 35 mins. If time permits, the breakout platform remains an open forum to discuss any topics or questions of your liking.